Spice up your Cinco de Mayo with our Spicy Tropical Gold. This festive cocktail is the perfect balance of sweet and heat!
YIELD: Makes 1 serving
- 1/2 oz. – Multiflora Honey
- 1/2 oz. – lime juice
- 1 oz. – pomegranate juice
- 1 oz. – pineapple juice
- 2 small slices – jalapeno
- PRI Margarita Salt – Salting the glass rim
- ice slices of jalapeno for garnish
- 2 oz. – silver tequila *optional
- Place the two slices of jalapeno into a cocktail shaker and muddle with a muddler (or the handle of a sturdy wooden spoon). Add the honey and remaining ingredients, with the exception of the garnish, into the shaker. Please note that the honey must be added in first so that the additional ingredients help dissolve it and incorporate it into the combination.
- Shake for eight seconds. Pour into a glass with a salted rim and garnish with a slice of jalapeno.
Based on a recipe from: National Honey Board