Introducing PRI’s New Australian Manuka Honey!
Manuka Honey is collected with care from the down under native Manuka trees in Australia. Australia has over 80 Manuka species within it’s native remote forests, including the same native Leptospermum scoparium species that is found in New Zealand. This diverse environment allows for the highest quality Manuka Honey production. Pacific Resources imports this pure raw honey directly from the Australian suppliers who take pride in producing only the highest quality products.
- Harvested in the remote native forests of Australia since 1831
- Every jar is packed in Australia under strict guidelines
- Cool processed to retain all the natural properties of raw honey
- Contains special antibacterial properties unique to Manuka Honey: referred to as NPA or Non Peroxide Activity.
- Manuka Honey has been shown to be especially beneficial when taken internally or used topically on ulcers or burns
Manuka Honey is the only honey found so far that exhibits non-peroxide activity, or NPA. This is thought to be due to Methylglyoxal (MG), a unique compound found within Manuka Honey.This makes the honey a powerful digestive aid, assisting with allergies and immune defense. It is a potent anti-bacterial agent when used topically for minor wounds and burns. It is also heat tolerant, enabling it to reach your digestive system without losing any of its beneficial properties.
You can find the New Collection of Australian Manuka Honey only at Shoppri.com