Honey Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes recipe is the best cozy Fall dinner party side dish that all your guests can’t stop eating. Everyone will be reaching for seconds!
Serves 4 | Prep Time: 10 Mins | Cook Time: 30 Mins
- 20 oz sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Multiflora honey
- 3-4 heavy dashes ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the melted butter, honey and ground cinnamon. Transfer them to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread the sweet potatoes evenly in a single layer.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes. Transfer the sweet potatoes to a serving platter and serve immediately.
Based on a recipe from: Rasa Malaysia: Easy Delicious Recipes!