Let’s be real! Traveling and looking your best can be tough. With the rules constantly changing for what can and cannot be brought on your flight or in your luggage, many travelers struggle to bring the beauty products they need to look and feel their best while traveling. That’s why we put together this list of beauty necessities to simplify your next trip!
Let’s Talk Haircare.
Just because you’re traveling doesn’t mean you need to change up your hair routine! Don’t forget to pack these top 3 hair care essentials for your next flight!
- A Hairbrush or Comb, often forgotten but always needed! Don’t miss this in your travel pack.
- Hair ties and Bobby Pins- A little zip lock bag can go a long way. Looking for a quick fix for a bad hair day? These will save the day!
- Manuka Oil– This is an absolute must have for any traveler looking for dandruff or dry skin relief on the go. Try rubbing a little into your scalp after washing your hair. This amazing oil is packed in a little travel-friendly tincture so you can throw it in your purse or in your zip lock bag!
Traveling is not an excuse to drop your skincare routine!
Just because you’re on the go doesn’t mean you should put your skincare to the backburner. Traveling to different climates mean you should take extra care to keep your skin nourished and healthy. Check out this list of must have skincare items for your next trip.
- Deodorant- This is another one of those necessary travel items that most people forget. Make sure you remember to pack your deodorant stick to avoid a potentially stinky situation.
- Manuka Honey Hand Cream– Perfectly sized for travel, this amazing hand cream packed with exotic botanicals and New Zealand Manuka honey will enrich and nourish your skin wherever you go!
- Sunscreen- Don’t be afraid to soak up the sun on your next trip. Just make sure to pack your travel-friendly sunscreen to protect your skin from UV rays.
- Manuka Honey Burn Dressing– If you, like most people on vacation, forget to reapply your sunscreen, the painful resulting sunburn could ruin your trip. That is unless you have this amazing, travel-friendly, natural burn cream with you. Talk about life saver!
- Shaving kit and extra razors- This will help you get out of any hairy situation, need we say more?
- Manuka Honey Lip Balm– uniquely formulated with the healing power of Manuka Honey, this lip balm will protect, restore and hydrate your lips anytime and anywhere!
At Pacific Resources International we love to travel and want to support our traveling friends. We strive to create travel-friendly Manuka products for anyone with the travel bug! Stay tuned for more health and travel tips and stay adventurous!