Try one of your favorite spring side dishes has always been the classic deviled egg. Add we’re adding a little sweet heat to this culinary staple with our Sriracha and Honey Deviled Eggs! Honey balances the spice of the hot sauce resulting in a flavorful dish that is sure to please the whole family.
- 6 – hard cooked eggs, peeled and halved
- 2 1/2 tablespoon – mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons – Manuka Honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons – Sriracha, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon – unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon – grated onion, with juices
- ¼ teaspoon – coarse salt
- fresh herb garnish , (torn cilantro, basil or Italian parsley)
- Carefully lift the yolks from the whites and place in a bowl. Arrange the whites, cut side up on a large plate.
- Mash the yolks thoroughly with the back of a fork. Add mayonnaise, honey, Sriracha, vinegar, grated onion and salt. Beat with a wooden spoon until mixture is thoroughly blended. Taste and add more Sriracha, if needed.
- With a teaspoon carefully fill each egg white, dividing evenly. Garnish with a torn leaf of the preferred herb. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve cold.
Based on a recipe from: The National Honey Board