I typically stuff my turkey before cooking but, if you are concerned with safety and uniform doneness, cook stuffing separately.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups chopped celery
- 12 cups unseasoned stuffing cubes or dry bread cubes
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon Mesquite Smoked Pacific Sea Salt
- 3-1/2 cups boiling water
Heat butter over medium-high heat in a Dutch oven. Add onion, mushrooms and celery; cook and stir until tender. Add stuffing cubes, Mesquite Smoked Pacific Sea Salt and seasonings; toss to combine. Stir in enough boiling water to reach desired moistness; transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, covered, for 1 hour. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Stuff loosely into the Manuka Honey Glazed Turkey. Serve and enjoy!