Brighten up your holiday with this delicious Multiflora treat. It can be made ahead of time.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup New Zealand Multiflora Honey
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch salt of New Zealand Pacific Sea Salt
Preheat oven to 350F, spray with cooking spray. Place mounds on baking sheets, spaced at least 2 inches apart. Bake for no longer than 8 to 9 minutes, or until edges are golden and tops are just beginning to set. Cookies will become firm up as they cool. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes before removing and transferring to a rack to finish cooling.
Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 4 months. Unbaked cookie dough may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.