Everyone is celebrating #NationalTacoDay! Let’s join the party with this delicious Vegetarian taco recipe! Both spicy, creamy and overflowing with vegetables.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 14-ounce package extra-firm tofu, drained, patted dry and crumbled
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- Chipotle BBQ Pacific Sea Salt to taste
- 1 10-ounce package frozen corn (2 cups), thawed
- 1 green pepper sliced lengthwise
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- ¾ cup crumbled fresh goat cheese (3 ounces)
- ¾ cup refrigerated salsa
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the green pepper and ¼ teaspoon each Chipotle BBQ Pacific Seal Salt.
- Add the tofu, chili powder, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the corn. Cook, tossing until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Fill the tortillas with the tofu mixture, goat cheese, and salsa.