Halloween is a time to enjoy candy and to take you back to the fond memories your childhood. Here is a delicious recipe for Salted Candied Manuka Honey Apples made with mouthwatering Manuka Honey Caramels. Enjoy them with family and friends or maybe your favorite teacher!
- 6 apples
- 1 (14 oz) package Manuka Honey Salted Caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons milk (or vegan substitute)
- Craft Sticks
- Remove the stem from each apple and press a craft stick into the top. Butter a baking sheet.
- Place caramels and milk in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave 2 minutes stirring once. Allow to cool briefly.
- Roll each apple quickly in caramel sauce until well coated. Place on prepared sheet to set.
- Refrigerate before serving