Fall is finally here and we have a great honey and pumpkin recipe that is perfect for pumpkin season. Why not try this delicious honey pumpkin muffin recipe with our Manuka Honey?
- 1-1/2 cups – all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons – baking powder
- 1 teaspoon – baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon – Pacific Fine Sea Salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons – ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon – ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon – ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) – butter, softened
- 3/4 cup – Manuka Honey
- 1 – egg
- 1 cup – solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup – chopped toasted walnuts
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter until light; beat in Manuka Honey, egg and pumpkin. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until just blended; stir in walnuts.
- Spoon into 12 greased or paper-lined 2-1/2 inch muffin cups. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from pan to wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Bases on a recipe from: Honey.com